Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sick day

Today's the first day I've -EVER- called in sick to work..and holy frick was I scared. I've had a sore throat for a few days now and its only gotten worse. My glands are swollen and they hurt too, plus I'm starting to cough, so there's no way I could actually work on clients today. I feel soooo guilty though because I'm not in bed puking or anything, like I can totally function and go on with my day. I'm on my way to the doctor's in about an hour--so I'm stressing about that too. I hate going to the doctor! So I just pray no one from work sees me out in public and thinks I'm faking it.

I also hope it stays sunny out because if I'm going to be at home..I might as well be out laying in the sun.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

There must be a sore throat bug going around this block, I've got it too! Don't feel guilty about calling in sick, you may think you could work, but really, you need to just chill and relax and get better, you're clients will thank you for it! Take care.