So our church had a lady's retreat out at the lake this weekend and even though I was only able to be there Saturday night & today, I had SO MUCH FUN!!! Me and Leah got there last night at like 12am because we had youth group on Saturday...everyone was basically already in their tents, except a few people around the fire. I was in a tent with Leah, Ruth, Riteesha and Lyric..and Christy was in there with us for awhile too. We basically just laughed so hard our stomachs hurt like a mother all night. When it was time to finally go to bed and we thought all was well, Alyssa came to serenade us. She sat right outside our tent door and sang for about 30 minutes. Everything from Michael Jackson to Jewel lol It was friggin grand. Thennnn this morning we woke up, had breakfast, sang some worship songs around the fire (in between all that I did a massage and pedicure) then just relaxed. I went swimming for a bit then just layed out in the sun. Good times!
Summer is glorious!
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
whoo hoo~~!!!! what fun. i loved alysa's seranading - yup, i heard it three tents down!
now i'm paying for all the time in the sun! :S
love ya,
lynne
Post a Comment