34 hour days! Seriously, the days are not long enough. I get off work at either 6 or 7, so I go home and eat dinner, then obviously I don't just want to sit around after being inside all day..I wanna go hang out, or even have more than just a couple hours to do what I want. If this post sounds like I'm complaining, I am lol Just listen to this though..it makes so much sense. We work for a living to benefit ourselves & our families, right? WRONG. We work so we can pay taxes, which in turn gives the government money to play around with and feel important (you know, start a couple wars, go out for a few nice dinners..etc)..BUT they fool us because we're taking home money too, right? WRONG. We spend all our money on things the government produces, so that also goes back to them. Which makes our Country established. Which again makes them feel important because they're leaders of an established country.
Conclusion: Let's all quit, become hippies and live off the land. Sounds good, no?
Friday, June 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Chris would completly agree!!
yay!!!!! lets do it!!!!! whoot!
Post a Comment