
Soooo exciting news guys! We're having our first EVER Face Party at the spa tomorrow from 5-7pm. For the small amount of $10 you can come get an interactive mini facial (by yours truly), parafin hand treatments and most importantly, FOOD! It's basically to promote Eminence Organics, the facial line we work with. Which is seriously amazing..and I'm not just saying that because I have to. A lot of celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and Alicia Silverstone use it..and I'm not saying that either because they're celebrities..it's just that people who have a lot of money usually can afford good Estheticians, which usually recommend good skin care lines lol So yeah, I shall make your skin glow! We had a sales rep up from Vancouver doing training with us on Hungarian massage techniques (the same course I took when I went down to Vancouver) today and it was a lot of fun.
Anyways, if not for any other reason, come to see me!
PS- Don't mind the creepy picture..it's the only one I could find.


1 comment:
Tamara! you should have called me just in case i didn't read your blog until today!!! i'm bummed i missed it. i guess thats what i get for not reading your blog every day like a good friend should!
Post a Comment