Friday, July 07, 2006

Victoria's Secret

It's official..I won't go into detail because I have no idea who reads this, but La Senza has NOTHING on Victoria's Secret. I got my order in today (which I spent a little too much money on--or so I thought) and it's worth every penny I paid! A few of you know that there's nothing more glorious than finding a good bra..you know, one that doesn't have wires that pop out totally at the wrong time. Annnd I've officially found mine. Hopefully the 3 that I ordered will last me awhile. Anyways, now that this post officially has too many officials in it, I'm off to bed.

4 comments:

starla said...

yay for you! your right, nothing beats a great bra! It can mean a whole new you! i'm going to have to check out victoria secrets myself......i wonder if they carry nursing bras???

Carin said...

ohh I loovve Victoria's Secret! About a year ago or so a friend and I stayed in Buffalo to shop specifically at Victoria's Secret after a lacrosse game the night before... definitely worth it!

Anonymous said...

i should look into this haha

Christy said...

Star...I am not sure that nursing and sexy can come in one bra? If you are ordering from Victorias Secret, you gotta go for sexy!!