Sunday, July 09, 2006

The adventures of Bonnie & Tamara






It all started with an exciting morning at church. Then an eventful lunch at Mr. Mikes, which included watching Italia win the world cup (booooo.) But it all REALLY began when Bonnie and me walked into CompuSmart. The guys working slowly turned their heads, and one of them said in a low voice "you ladies must be here for them" I was so caught up in the moment I can't remember whether it was me or Bonnie that said "you got it" So he went into the back and brought "them" out. Our new phones! Halllaaaaaaa! Yes, we got matching phones because we're just cool like that. After we purchased our bundles of love, we drove back to my house and activated them online. While driving back to my house though we took some snazzy pictures..which I highly don't recommend doing when you're behind the wheel..unless you're a skilled driver of course.

4 comments:

starla said...

you ladies are cool! I have the same phone but in lime green! does that mean i can be cool too?

Tamara said...

Heck yes Starla, you're definately cool!

Bonnie said...

wOOt! I love the awesome possom pictures we took! Cherriooooooos!

Anonymous said...

you're gorgeous