At Denny's after youth.
Jenna and BonnieJean!
Kevin and Ryan sending Steph some love!
Back in the youth room
They found us!!!
Ryan and I taking over main street
Paying tribute to the ones we lost. And scoping out possible new youth group hang out places around town.
When Ryan let go of the chain, Mark and I just about went flying. I seriously thought the ship was flipping over lol
Right before I almost died lol
We needed some fuel before starting.
They love eachother lol
Writing the riddles.
Movie Mission Mayhem! or...mission: movie mayhem?I live for the weekend, so when I have a good/busy one it's worth writing about. But then again, -everything- is worth blogging about! lol This weekend was especially busy though. Thursday (ok I know that Thursday isn't exactly when the weekend starts, but it's when the hustle started) I went straight from work over to Mark and Ruth's to plan the Movie Mission Mayhem for youth on Saturday. Of course most of the night was spent laughing/taking retarded pictures, but we got everything we needed to done. Except I didn't get one of my riddles done so Ruth had to stay up until 1:30am finishing it lol
Friday night after work I picked up Jenna and we headed over to the church for a dance to raise money for Becky & Aaron's wedding. Obviously I didn't dance, but I had a lot of fun just visiting..and also watching people dance lol
Saturday after work (work sure gets in the way of my life lol) I headed to the church for youth..for the Movie Mission Mayhem! Halllaaaaa! We didn't get as big of turn out as we hoped for--there were only 2 people who showed up who weren't in the youth (thanks so much Christy and Tanya!)..but we had an awesome time anyways. A rundown of the whole purpose of the night? We split the group into 2 teams..the mission was to follow our riddles & go around town to the location the riddles lead you to. The riddles were about certain movies, so once you got to the location you had to take a picture of your whole team acting out the movie. You got points for that & bonus points for youth leader sightings..Mark, Ruth, Ryan and myself were driving around town in my car frequenting the sights they had to be at. We got caught a couple times! Everyone met back at the church & we hooked the cameras up to the TV & checked out everyone's pictures. FUNNY stuff, let me tell you lol I only have pictures of the leaders on my camera, but once Ruth & Bonnie send me the other pics I'll post them for you guys to see how creative everyone was. After youth I went to Denny's with Jenna and Bonnie.
SUNDAY. Church, then lunch then bottle drive for 180. It was a little TOO hot for a bottle drive, but we got a crap load. And all we did was drive around and pick up bottles from people in our church. Sunday night I went over to Christy's to watch the Teen Choice Awards with a few girls..Tanya, Ruth, Starla and Christy. We were watching for the soul purpose of laughing at Kevin Federline (Britney Spears' husband, he was making his rapping world debut) but he turned out to not be as horrible as we thought he'd be. Too bad, but good times were still had by all.
Today I went to the lake with a bunch of girls & their kids & it was a little chilly..fun though.
Anyways, this is going to be the world's longest entry since I still have pictures to add!


5 comments:
I watched the Teen Choice Awards too! My favorite part was Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. Yesss. K Fed was... trying to be black. And is it just me or are Ryan and Kevin starting to look like identical twins?
I have one word for you...Popozao!!!!!!!
Twas fun!
hey tamara...how did you do the lemons yellow on the black and white pic? i've been trying to figure out how to do it on paintshop pro but can't figure it out! enlighten me!
It's just a setting I can do on my camera
Post a Comment