I've been wondering if this was going to happy for awhile now, and by golly it is! Beverly Hills 90210 is FINALLY coming out on dvd. Novermber 7th will be a grand day.
hey tamara...have you ever had problems playing disc one of your full house season one? i tried today and it won't play in my dvd player or my computer....did you know it has a scratch on it? I checked it when i first took it out and there is a fine scratch across one side....wondering if thats why it won't play? i started the second disc cause i really wanted to watch some.
Hmm..no, I haven't. But my cousin borrowed it & I haven't watched it since, so that could be why. Son of a gun! Hopefully you can enjoy the rest of the episodes! =D
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) -e.e. cummings
2 comments:
hey tamara...have you ever had problems playing disc one of your full house season one? i tried today and it won't play in my dvd player or my computer....did you know it has a scratch on it? I checked it when i first took it out and there is a fine scratch across one side....wondering if thats why it won't play? i started the second disc cause i really wanted to watch some.
Hmm..no, I haven't. But my cousin borrowed it & I haven't watched it since, so that could be why. Son of a gun! Hopefully you can enjoy the rest of the episodes! =D
Post a Comment