Your reason for missing church is much better than mine. I was fishing the Kitimat. Lord forgive me for I knew exactly what I was doing. Hopefully we'll both make cell though, hey sister!!
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) -e.e. cummings
6 comments:
We missed you and all wondered where you were...hope you're feeling better...see you tomorrow I guess eh? Take care.
missed you, thought maybe you were sick....see you at tanya's today!
i just checked and The Lakehouse is coming out on dvd on september 26th!!! yahoo!!!
I can get The Lake House in China Town for only $5. But it was filmed in a Chinese movie theater.
i miss you everyday.. not just from church lol.. i missed church the last three weeks!!
Your reason for missing church is much better than mine. I was fishing the Kitimat. Lord forgive me for I knew exactly what I was doing. Hopefully we'll both make cell though, hey sister!!
Post a Comment