Friday, August 25, 2006

Partake in the goodness

1. What bill do you hate paying the most: Mastercard

2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner: At home

3. Last time you puked from drinking? Can't say there has been a time

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? Never

5. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs. Dillion...she always tried to make me write with my right hand

6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Boarding a plane

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A marine biologist

8. How many colleges did you attend? Uno (Spanish for 1..you know, the card game..)

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? Because I like sleeping in clothes that don't have toenail clippings on them

10. GAS PRICES? I see they went down!

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you? I think it'd be swell to move to New Zealand for awhile..and I'd take Steph because that has just been the plan for a looong time. What a mighty good plan

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? "I'll press snooze 2 more times, then I'm getting up!"

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I'm going to regret going to bed this late once my alarm goes off

14. Favorite style of underwear? Boycut

15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite/same sex? I don't really care

16. What errand/chore do you despise? Going to the bank & the dishes

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? Heck yes I love art galleries

18. Get up early or sleep in? On the days I have to work I like to sleep in..when I'm off I like to get up early so I don't waste my day off

19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Sebastian from The Little Mermaid

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Walks are fun

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? They wouldn't be secrets if I didn't mind everyone knowing

24. Your favorite lunch meat? Turkey breast

25. What do you get every time you go into Costco? When I lived in Regina we'd make frequent trips to get their ranch dressing (the best in the world) and their organic white cheddar macaroni. Someone in Terrace didn't get the memo that we need a Costco. NOW.

26. Beach or lake?- Beach

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20? Definately not

28. Who do you stalk on MySpace? This question is creepy

29. Favorite guilty pleasure? I'd have to say celebrity gossip as well lol

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? I am NOT ashamed of Sleepless in Seattle

31. What's your drink? Raspberry iced tea..mmm

32. Cowboys or Indians? Cowboys kill innocent animals for fun (at least the ones I've met..), so I like Indians

33. Cops or Robbers? Cops

34. Do you cheer for the bad guy? Right now I am cheering for Will in Big Brother..and he's the bad guy

35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? Noo one

36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of "Lost" would you be? The guy who used to be the big brother on Party of Five..only because he's the only one I know of lol

37. What do you want when you are sick? My mom

38. Who from high school would you like to run into? No one

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? 89.1 fm (for my ipod)

42. Norm or Cliff? Norm..I have history with Norms..remember Steph? lol

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? I don't remember the Cosby Show..So I'll have to say the Simpsons

44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? None

45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? The people who usually sit across from me are my clients..and they're fun, most of the time.

46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? Oh the possibilities....lol nahh

47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Tom Hanks

48. What famous person would you like to sleep with? I'll pass, thanks

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? I love how this question says "intended purpose" like people run around using fire extinguishers for unintended purposes......but as for my answer, no.

50. Last book you read for real? A Thousand Tomorrows

51. Do you have a teddy bear? No

52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? In the San Francisco airport..I was in a bathroom obviously..so I guess it wasn't that strange

53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? Yosemite national park

54. Number of texts in a day? Usually 2

55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? A new career (doing the same thing, just somewhere else)

56. Do you go to church?- Yup

57. Pencil or pen?- Pen

58. bueller??? bueller??? bueller?? I have to say I adore that movie

59. How many jobs have you had?- 3

60. What do you want to achieve in life? God's will.. in random order I want to work out of the country for at least a year. Get married. Open my own spa. Have kids. etc. etc. etc. etc.

You know who you are & you know once you've read this it means you must do it! =)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes, Norm...I mean Norman. I remember you made me walk with you up and down his street like 5 times. lol. Those were the days!

Jenny said...

Great list!

Anonymous said...

i did it. you've been to joshua tree before right? we should go