Sunday, August 13, 2006

On the road/camping

Finally my last set of pictures. Hopefully I didn't bore you guys TOO much lol

Overall my holidays were great. Spending time with my family (road trip!), camping and seeing an amazing friend were worth every last second sitting in a stuffy truck. I'm sad that they're over, but the outcome was better than I could have ever expected.


This was supposed to be my "excited" face...
It rained hard a few of the days we drove/camped. But for the most part the weather was hot and dry
Andrea taking a turn at the wheel
He loves me lol
As long as I remember my mom has always put her feet up on the dash while we're traveling
Moe! Of course he came along for the ride
I really shouldn't be posting this because my dad would KILL me...but my mom, sister and I all basically peed our pants laughing about this picture. My dad went to move the truck to block the tent from the wind in his underwear..he thought he was safe because it was dark out, but he thought wrong lol His thighs obviously never see the sun. PS--if you know my dad, please don't mention this to him. He would get me back big time lol
Dad laughing at mom after getting mad at him for taking an extra roll
My mom getting mad at my dad for taking an extra roll of the dice during yahtzee lol
Despite the revolting appearance of this meal, it was actually pretty good. But then again, anything is good when you're camping lol
Our truck was friggin loaded.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL!!!!!! I couldn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes after I saw that picture of your Dad. Hil-ar-eous!!!!!!

Adam said...

Lol. The excited picture of you looks like it needs the words CAPESH!!! Maybe it's must me but I can't stop laughing. Good to hear you had a great holiday.

Tanya said...

Your dad in his skivvy's...too funny! Your family is so awesome! We should all get together sometime...I think we'd have a blast...I love your mom!

Looks like you had a great time...and what great purchases...I need to go shopping with you sometime...you know how to do it! Thanks for sharing Tamara!

Christy said...

I am with Steph on this one...I was laughing so hard when I saw that picture of your Dad is his underwear that Tristan had to come over and see what all the fuss was about! That is classic!