Sunday, August 13, 2006

We are living in a material world

I bet you $5 I got that song stuck in your head. Anyways, it's always fun to treat yourself and indulge when you go shopping. So I did just that while I was in Edmonton. As a result, I am now officially broke and will not be available to go for coffee/Denny's/random trips to Vegas for a long while.


And just a glorious close-up of the pigments that I got. It was hard limiting myself at MAC, but I did it all in under an hour.
Ahh my wonderful MAC makeup purchases...love.
My Ikea stuff..I could have spent a whole day in that store, but we tackled it in 2 hours. The huge canvas print of Audrey Hepburn is probably my fave purchase of all. Then I got that chalk board/message board thing that you hang on your wall. And other little random bits.

Backpack & purse (like I needed another one) from MEC, flip flops, Birks, "Perfect Fit" & "Breakfast at Tiffany's", iPod adapter for my car..which works wonders & I love! I also got a jacket from MEC, and 3 pairs of lulus =)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, I need to go shopping with you!!! I love a girl that loves makeup!!! Those flip flops are awesome!! I'm only a wee bit jealous!!

Stephanie said...

Berks, hey? I'm proud of all your shopping purchases...and Ikea! I still havn't been to Ikea since I got here and I think there are two. I think.

Christy said...

That cheese grater you bought from IKEA is the best cheese grater you will ever own! I have had mine for 6 years and it has never rusted and is still sharp! I love it!

starla said...

wowzers girl! heavy spender! That the way to do it when you go on holidays! I didn't know you were also a fellow hepburn fan! this is amazing! I adore her! One of my favs is roman holiday and i own My fair lady! We might have to watch some audrey movies along with sleepless and lakehouse!

Stephanie said...

I went to the Lulu lemon store today, holy cheese balls they are expensive!