I just came home to get the Big Brother tape so I thought I'd make a quick post. About what? I'm not sure lol
Actually..I think I better just check out other people's blogs so I don't bore you with nothing
OH!! You guys must come visit me..living on your own is lonely!
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sorry I didn't stop by after BP on thursday...Christy, Sirena and myself ended up standing in the rain for an hour talking in the parking lot, so when I finally left I was cold and wet. But I'd love to stop by soon!
I love living alone! It's wonderful... but I would come to visit you but its a little bit too far for me right now... so a great big virtual squish will have to do!
I'd come, but I'm a little far too. If you buy me a plan ticket I'd come :)
Steph, I'll get right on that! lol
Post a Comment