Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good morning September

The fall is officially [not] here. Although with the days of rain, wind and chilly nights it's slowly creeping up. I'm trying to ignore it and hope for gorgeous sunny days til October. Indian Summer. Don't get me wrong, I love this weather. Hoodie weather. My favourite. Where you can still go outside and be warm during the day, but then throw on a hoodie at night. It's the bitter cold that I DON'T want to creep up on us. I'm hoping for another mild winter..This year my goal is to finally enjoy winter after years of hating it. I'm going to make my way up to the ski hill again, annd I plan to purchase a snowsuit so I can build snowmen and go sledding. I'm not ready for it yet though.

Annd it's always important to have things to look forward to, sooo...I look forward to new tattoos, vacation and flannel sheets. I look forward to camping trips, road trips and good shows. I look forward to warm nights with chai lattes and my girlfriends. I look forward to Halloween and changing leaves. I look forward to January. I look forward to winter sunsets, fresh powder, new hope and being in love. I look forward to next summer. No matter how far away that is.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea it feels like fall is here I can smell winter in the air! *laughs* You're right we should hang out perhaps next weekend. you have my email so send me a line!

Stephanie said...

Tamara, your a poet and you don't even know it. Yes, as soon as September hit, BANG!!!!!, we started to get cold weather. I could see my breath in the air last night. I'm scared to face the Ontario winter, I heard it's pretty cold.

Carin said...

YAY - I can't wait to build snowmen with you! I have skipants so definitely when I get back there we have to do it!
I wish you were here, or I was there... to go for a good after tennis talk...

Christy said...

Hmmmm...January will be a glorious month this year and February too because that is when we have baby Colborne #2!!

Tanya said...

Yes...I love that fall is arriving, but, wish it would last longer, it seems like such a short season.

BTW I liked the way you had your hair last night at cell...it looked really good...just wanted you to know, since I didn't even have a chance to talk to you afterwards...I need to stop by sometime soon...after you're all back from PG I guess, take care.

Tanya said...

Hey...are you getting a new tattoo? Tell me more!