My grandma and grandpa are awesome..I'm going to get mushy here, so if you don't like that kind of stuff skip to the bottom. OR just skip the whole thing lol Anyways, like I said...I have the best grandparents ever. There's 13 of us (grandchildren) and they love us all so much. Their house is always open, you could go over there any time and she'll feed you a meal..and of course I could sit for hours listening to them tell stories of when they were my age lol The coolest thing though (at least I think so) is that they pray for each of us individually all the time..my grandma tells me - every night- when they go to bed she can hear my grandpa praying for all his grandchildren. I look up to them both so much and I can only hope to grow up to be half the person they are.
ANYWAYS...all that wasn't just random. They're leaving tomorrow morning to go on a cross Canada trip on the train. Annnd I'm house sitting for them until October 5th. Which means I'll have my own place for a whole month! Hallllaaaaa! I went over to their place tonight to visit and give them both a few treatments before their trip...I gave my grandma a manicure & waxed her eyebrows and stuff..and I gave my grandpa a pedicure and trimmed his eyebrows and ear hair lol It was grandpa's first pedicure & he loved it!
Soo yeah, if you ever want to stop by come on over! I'm so looking forward to hosting things (I never get too obviously because I don't have my own place) so keep your ears open for random stuff going on =D You won't be able to get ahold of me at home either (duh), so call my cell or grandparent's house! It's creepy to post the numbers on here, so I'll let you guys know whenever!
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
you know what this means right? i can call you as late as i want without shaking in my pants over whether your dad is going to pick up ha ha now i just need the phone number
Your grandparents are the cutest! I love the closeness of your family!
Looking forward to girls nights of a lifetime!
I love that little carport thingy in your grandparents driveway. lol.
Friggen im going to miss it all
Post a Comment