Monday, September 04, 2006

Under the bridge

Youth this Saturday was grand...as you'll see

Our perspective on Saturday night
On our way to the new "official" youth drop in centre
I didn't do it....seriously..it's aged, can't you tell? lol
Every day is a winding roooaadd (sorry I couldn't help myself lol)
On the rocks under the old bridge
Apparently all the artsy kids hang out under the bridge
Yesssssssssssss
I'm not..and I doubt you are
That's some long hair
lol I love this picture of Daniel and his numerous arms
We found a built in toilet in the rocks..
Yes that's the old bridge...and yes, we were running down the middle of it.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are some of the best pictures EVER!!! When I think of the Old Bridge, I always think of the Cunucks painting. Iv'e never noticed the Vegan one though, that's a little wierd.

Stephanie said...

Crap, I spelled Canucks wrong!

Anonymous said...

those are wicked paintings. terrace looks more and more nice every time i see pictures

Tanya said...

love the pics of youth,i really like the one with the flower.

starla said...

okay tams, i'm more and more impressed with your photo skills every time i go to your blog! keep up the good picture eye!