Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back to the Future

The weekend continued with our "Back to the Future" night at youth on Saturday. We watched all 3 movies and spent the night at the church. Good times! Creepy times..

It all begins..
K1 and K2
Daniel doing his famous impressions
This picture will forever go down in history as the CREEPIEST picture I have ever seen. And trust me, I've seen a lot of creepy pictures.
.........
Kevin and Ruth
My appreciation for Michael J. Fox has officially went up 10 notches.
Bonnie and the Jenster
Apparently Back to the Future is a pretty intense movie.
Hi Sam!
Kayla & Kevin enjoying their pretzels.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Hilarious!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

the back to the future trilogy is my favorite set of movies of all time!!!

Kevin Wiebe said...

I second that!!! Back to the Future 1 in my favourite movie of all time!