Yessssss!
This road is my #1 favourite spot in Terrace
Check out my shoe..it's in the process of flying off into the mud.
Jumping pictures = my fave!
I jolly well love fall!
That was one large leaf.
Make like a tree and get out of here! lol (Back to the Future has made a great impact on my life)


4 comments:
Isn't it "make like a tree and leave (leaf)"? haha!
You and Bonnie look cute in your jumping pics!
oh I echo your words of 'I love fall'! and your no.1 spot in terrace... absolutely gorgeous!
Ha ha the shoe one is my favorite! I am starting to notice the weird thing's in pictures like Mark always does!
I am thinking we need some time together soon...my catterpillars are threatening me now and The Biggest L is calling our names. And we haven't eaten cheese dip and tortilla chips in 2.5 weeks now!
Love you like an alien loves its spaceship...uh...ya
that place looks really nice. since you like jumping pictures so much i'm going to take some for you soon ha ha
Post a Comment