Friday, October 13, 2006

I want one..

I've decided I want a hedgehog! All I know so far is that I want a boy..I'm doing a lot of research right now to find out everything there is to know about them. There's nothing that makes me more angry than when someone gets a pet just because it's cute, then ends up not knowing how to take care of it...and then giving the poor thing a bad/unhealthy life. So I shall one day (hopefully soon) have a new addition to my family!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love Hedhogs!!! I remember Ruth had one a long time ago. What would u name it??

Carin said...

way too adorable! Definitely a cute addition!

Tamara said...

I'd name him....Alphonzo

starla said...

alphonzo rocks! what a great name! how big do hedghogs get?

Ruth said...

If you get one...we should do a name poll...it would be sooo fun...but don't put just 4 names on it, put a bunch...Mine was Pumbaa...i loved him sooo much

Christy said...

Awwww Ruth I remember that hedgehog!

You should call him "dh". Oh my, did I just type that?

jessicabrandenbarg said...

hahah i hate those things.. i would harass it .. untill it spiked me.. then i would boot it down the stairs and that would be the end of that .. j/k..well not really.. but what is the sence of haven one.. they hurt to hold my cousin use to have two.. USELESS my friend!!

jessicabrandenbarg said...

Sorry i just feel like i have to be honest with you right now!

Stephanie said...

Jessica makes me laugh!!!