Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Real Beauty : The Evolution

I love it.

1 Peter 3:3-4

5 comments:

Tanya said...

That was cool. So many of us compare ourselves to such an unbelievable and unachievable standard. They should show this on TV...maybe alot of girls would understand that its all just "smoke and mirrors".

Thankfully, God made us more beautiful than any computer, make-up or surgeon could ever do, in His eyes...we're perfect, even if we think we're not.

Adam said...

Cool post. You rock. Good verse to go with it too. Here's another cool one I've always loved.
Pro 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

Carin said...

Wow Tams... very powerful!

Christy said...

Great video! I love the new Dove Campaign. It makes me sad that becauase of this there are so many girls who have eating disorders, suicidal thoughts etc...If I ever have a daughter one day I hope that I can pass on the legacy that it doesn't matter what you look but who you are that matters the most!

Jenny said...

That was so awesome. Thanks for sharing!