Monday, October 16, 2006
Lights on...lights off.
The power was out tonight for like 3 hours!! I was really angry at first because it seemed like such a waste of my last night off, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. We got a bunch of candles going, then my dad, my sister and I played a couple games and ate chocolate. Annnd planned (sort of) next Christmas. It sounds like we might be spending it somewhere warm! In Costa Rica! I've wanted to go there since my parents went when I was in grade 2..their pictures are absolutely gorgeous & they fell in love with the place. We'll see what happens though..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Holy Moly, we were in grade two when your parents went to Costa Rica??? I still remember when you told me they were going. I love it when the power goes off!! I hope it happens here, I just hope I'm not in the subway if it does happen.
oh my costa rica! I wanna go toooo!
Three hours is a loooong time for the power to be off!! here we usually just get flickers if anything... aside from the big one in the summer a few years back - crazy
Ya, I was stuck on Cypress when the power went out...thankfully I got home safely in the dare...phew! haha
Jason and I were so bored, but the kids were having a blast with Jason's headlamp...Rowyn exclaimed this morning, "hey, the lights came back on!"
This morning Jason told me he saw a big momma grizzly and her big cub on Krumm road...guess they got lost during the power outage and came too close to civilization!!! Scary! haha!
Can you imagine if you ran into them in the dark? I shudder at the thought!
The whole 3 hours me and my friend ran around scaring the crap out of random people. We would run buy and be yelling, "Run, Its coming!!" And the random people would start running too cause they were scared. Aww good times.
hey tamara, stil done know what to do abt my blog! comin up blank still, cant see anything.... can u help?? thanks babe, cept mesg me on ur blog, coz i cant get to mine
Hey Tamara, last night at work one of my coworkers was raving about you! You gave her a manicure and pedicure... she was going on and on about how sweet you are. Awww!
Post a Comment