Sunday, October 22, 2006
Wow
I didn't realize how long its been since I updated my blog! I'm back to my regular working hours (busy!) so I guess that's why. I don't have anything to update about except...I'm housesitting for Devin this week (until Friday), so if you need to get ahold of me either e-mail or call my cell! He has the internet so I'll be able to check it. See you guys sooooon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi Tamara,I don't have your email,but I was wondering what you charge for housesitting as i'M going home for xmas and we need someone from dec20th to dec30th,thank-you tanya
hey girl... glad you are back to updating... I love to read about your adventures! Can't wait to see you!
hey tamara .. i made a new blog! the other one didnt work.. an let everyone know? http://riteesha.blogspot.com/ thanks babe...
Post a Comment