After seeing the cops twice in one week, hearing a grown man stomp to his heart's content and yelling at someone for having a shower "too early", I've officially made up my mind...I will NEVER live in an apartment building!
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) -e.e. cummings
5 comments:
I could've told you all of that Long ago :P I will NEVER live in an apartment by my own free will.
never live in a basement suite when the people above you have little kids.
oh gosh - I thought a basement appt was bad when the pple had a dog! Kids must be torture...
As far as an apartment... keeps life interesting! :P
hey babe, hows it going? why were u in an apt?? did u get a chance to change my link... http://riteesha.blogspot.com
thanks a bunch, love ya
HAhaha try nine people in one house and no door
Post a Comment