Yesssssssss!
Ruth & Bonnie..Bonnie was acting normal on Saturday (weeeeird!)
No words..no words lol
Lawrence and Daniel fighting the fight of a life time.
Helloooo eyelashes! Macro mode is grand.
.....Bonnie, you're so cute!
Yesssssssss!
Ruth & Bonnie..Bonnie was acting normal on Saturday (weeeeird!)
No words..no words lol
Lawrence and Daniel fighting the fight of a life time.
Helloooo eyelashes! Macro mode is grand.
.....Bonnie, you're so cute!
8 comments:
Wow!!!!! Where did you get those huge eye lashes!!!!
I love your pics! Looks like a blast!
Wow you know it's gonna be a good day when both Tamara and Justin update their blogs!
Cool pics and I love your eyelashes and mask! So cool!
Wowzers!!!! Looks like a great time!
hahah fun.. that looks like a good ol time. im going to be an overworked underpaid hairdresser tomorrow i suppose!
haha, nice pics.... ! love it!
Seriously! Everytime Mark does that face I almost pee myself.
i have to say..those are really good pics of bonnie...and i look actually very frightening....yikes
Post a Comment