Tuesday, November 14, 2006

For the love

NINE last things you did
9. last place you were: At work..so thank God I'm now home
8. last tv show watched: I'm watching the hockey game right now...and the Canucks just scored!
7. last beverage: Water
6. last movie watched: Anchorman
5. last phone call: Pizza Hut..we have no food in our house!
4. last song played: You're the love
3. last bubble bath: I can't even remember..
2. last time you cried: Yesterday.
1. last alcoholic drink: Can't remember that either

EIGHT have you evers
8. have you ever dated someone twice: No
7. have you ever BEEN cheated ON: Never
6. have you ever kissed someone: cooties!
5. have you ever kissed someone you regret: Nope
4. have you ever fallen in love: Hard.
3. have you ever lost someone: Yeah..it sucks BIG time
2. have you ever been depressed: I get sad sometimes, but never depressed
1. have you ever been drunk and thrown up: Somehow that just doesn't sound appealing to me

SEVEN states (or provinces) you've been to.(not including the one u live in now)
1. Alberta
2. Saskatchewan
3. Ontario
4. Washington
5. Oregon
6. California
7. Arizona

FIVE things you do on a daily basis
1. Drink water.
2. Take pictures.
3. Go to work.
4. Pray.
5. Talk on the phone.

THREE favorite colors
1. Green
2. Coral/yellow (I can't choose)
3. Brown

So Far in 2006 I have:
Been to school - Heck no!
Made a new friend - Yup..friends are grand
Laughed until you cried - Oh man..allllll the time
Went behind your parents back - In a way
Cried over an ex - No
Disappointed someone close - I hope not
Pretended to be happy - Nope, I actually am happy
Met someone who changed your life - Absolutely
Lost someone close to you - No
Gotten close to someone - Yes.
Given up something important to you - Nope
Found out who your true friends were - Still have the same friends..and they're all lovely!

ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone?: Nope
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper?: My friends are all well tempered people lol
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?: Yes
4. Does your face turn red when you’re angry?: Maybe if I was angry and embarrassed at the same time
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream?: lol It makes me laugh just thinking of someone yelling and screaming at someone while staring at them angrily. When I'm mad I prefer to use the silent treatment.

RANDOM
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a suprise party?: Yes..it was the greatest!
2. Are you easily excited?: More than would be considered normal
3. What event is coming up that you’re most excited about?: the GTT
4. Which of your friends gets you the most excited: All of them
5. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought?: Let's get on a plane!
6. If you could have anything right now: A vacation.
7. Love or money?: Always love.

Do you support?
1. Sex before marriage?: No
2. Lowering the drinking age?: No way.
4. Capital Punishment?: I do
5. Abortion?: No
6. Recycling?: Of course. Everyone should too!

More random:
1. Where do you hang your towel to dry after showering?: Over the shower curtain rod
2. What kind of mouse pad do you have?: A black one.
3. Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush?: I haven't brushed my hair in years.
4. In your opinion, who do you think is the hottest celebrity?: Vince Vaughn is nice..oh and let's not forget Marc Anthony
5. You have a project due tomorrow, do you use tape or glue? Glue
6. Chicken or pork?: Chicken!
7. By the time you get to school, is it still dark?: No, I don't go to school.
8. If you had a choice to be a unicorn or mermaid which would it be?: Of course a mermaid..being a unicorn would be incredibly awkward.
9. What color is your underwear?: Teal
10. What time does the sun usually set? Today it was dark by 5:15! ah!
11. What/who do you think of last before you go to sleep?: Oh just this weirdo I know
12. AC or fan?: Open windows and fresh breezes!
13. Do you wear braces?: I used to
14. Can you do a hand stand?: If I have a wall...and some weird desire to break my neck
15. If you were the opposite sex, how would you style your hair?: I wouldn't..I'd see what it would feel like to wake up and do nothing to my hair
16. What level English are you in?: I'm fluent, thanks.
17. Jessica Simpson or Alba?: Neither
18. Which subject is worse, English or Math?: Math is the worst subject of all time.
19. What’s one thing you really want to do this very moment?: Hop on a plane
20. What movie are you embarrassed to admit you’ve watched?: I can't say I'm embarrassed to admit I've watched any..I'm embarrassed to say I HAVEN'T watched..umm..Pulp Fiction?
21. CD player or iPOD?: iPod
22. Would you rather spin upside down going 30 mph or drop 400 feet from a bungie cord?: I'll take the drop.
23. Whats your favorite shape?: Hearts!
24. What do you have planned for the weekend?: Makeover party Friday, youth on Saturday, and who knows what Sunday holds? And Monday...laundry.
26. If you were put in a room with nothing except for a pencil and paper, what would you do?: I would draw an extravagant self portrait
27. Is it always easy finding your remote every time you want to watch TV?: Nope..it's always MIA.
28. How was your day?: Fine I suppose
29. Do you grow your nails, bite or cut?: Cut..but I grow them when I'm not working
30. Describe your handwriting: No
31. Do you consider yourself a stalker?: I used to be a stalker in grade 9...I'd stay late at school just to catch the late bus to see Norman..and I'd make my friends come for walks with me so we could walk by his house.
32. Do you bruise easily?: No
33. There’s nothing on TV except Barney and Japanese news what do you do?: Turn it off.
34. Do you know more then 3 myspace codes?: I can't say I even know what a myspace code is.
35. You got an essay due, you either can type or write in pen, which will it be?: Write in pen
36. Do you wear jeans to relax at home?: Not really
37. Describe yourself using three words: Fun. Caring. Spontaneous.
38. Do you use deodorant?: Everyday.
39. Do you like ice in your drink?: Crushed ice rules!


This one's different, so you should all do it!

5 comments:

Riteesha Mathew said...

thanks for the birthday wish!havent read the survey yet, wil do it now!

Riteesha Mathew said...

haha love it, and wanna do it! i just watched pulp fiction a couple weeks ago for the first time!

Stephanie said...

Mark Anthony?????? Don't worry I havn't seen Pulp Fiction either and that's the number one movie you have to see if you are in film school.

Tanya said...

I agree...Marc Anthony, I will never understand that, sorry!

We have Pulp Fiction if you ever want to borrow it...its on VHS mind you...but we have it.

Anonymous said...

is this the one you meant?