What I did in order to know what I was getting into was I started a "test blog"...that way if I screwed it up, I didn't lose anything. Really though, its not as scary as it seems...and you can customize it more to suit yourself. If you need any help...just let me know, I'm here!
BTW...thanks for the comment on my blog, I appreciate it more than you know!
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) -e.e. cummings
1 comment:
What I did in order to know what I was getting into was I started a "test blog"...that way if I screwed it up, I didn't lose anything. Really though, its not as scary as it seems...and you can customize it more to suit yourself. If you need any help...just let me know, I'm here!
BTW...thanks for the comment on my blog, I appreciate it more than you know!
Post a Comment