I haven't really had any time to update my blog in the past few days, so that would explain my lack of posts! Leah & Ryan were home for the weekend, so I was super busy hanging out with them.
On Saturday night we had an amazing worship celebration at church & so many people were responding. It was awesome. After that we went and hung out at Mark & Ruth's with the youth because we didn't have youth group..
Welcome home, Bonnie!!
What's with the "new version" of blogger?? I don't want to click on it because I'm scared it'll ruin everything lol
Sorry about the scattered post!
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hey there, glad u had fun with leah and ryan! good times i bet.
whats this new blogger thing? love ya
The new version of blogger isn't that scary...honest!
there isn't much different on the new one... not that I have noticed anyway...
Glad you had a blast at church! Can't wait to 'dance' with you all in worship!!
Post a Comment