Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yay!

I got December 2nd off work! That's the Saturday that the GTT is on, so I'll be able to make it to all the sessions! I thought for sure my boss was going to say no (because she has for a few other important things), but I figured I'd give it a shot anyways..and she didn't even think about it twice! I have this coming Saturday off as well, and I have no idea what to do with myself since I've went to school/worked every Saturday for over a year now. If only the Farmer's Market was still going..

6 comments:

Adam said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! Congrats. About this Saturday off. Our church is having that sound seminar and it would be pretty cool to see you there. The more trained to help on the sound board the better hey!! I hope I'll do okay, although I wonder.

Carin said...

super exciting! I love having weekends off... actually I love having any day off! tee hee
I am bummed that I am not gonna be back for the GTT... but I'll be there shortly after!
Dig deep babee - get all the treasures that your Papa has for you that weekend - divine appointment for you!! :)

Christy said...

Hollllaaaaaaa!

Riteesha Mathew said...

yaaay! good on ya! (as the aussies would say)

starla said...

saturdays....sleep in...go for really good coffee (or even better chai latte), take a stroll through the fall weather (if its not raining)....watch a good movie curled up in a blanket with lots of yummy snacks! oh i wish i had a saturday off!!

Stephanie said...

Tamara... I must point out that you've been slacking in the blogging department.