Christmas party season!! Hallaaaaa!
I have my first one tomorrow night (for cell), the second one on Saturday (for youth) and the third one on Sunday night at Mike & Moe's! The Sunday night one isn't really a Christmas party, it's more of a young adult's welcome home thing for a few of the people who are moving back home, and a few who are visiting..I want to say who they are, but I don't want to miss anyone (I'd feel majorly guilty for weeks) so they shall be left un-named. So to say the least, I'll be very busy these next few days and won't have time for much else..I am not complaining though, I'm rather excited! Anyways, pictures will be posted soon after..so stay tuned!
That is all that I have to leave you with.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment