Monday, December 11, 2006

How could I not?

Waiting for clothes to dry is the worst when all you want to do is hit the sack! Soo I'll kill time by doing another survey..which, by the way, I never get sick of doing!

11:11 make a wish.

These are supposedly 40 questions no one would EVER think to ask. Answer them with what comes to mind first.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you said?
If that's not a fro, I'm not too sure what is!

2. When is the next time you will work out?
Well tomorrow's Tuesday..which means I work..which means I'll be running up and down the stairs at least 87 times. That must count lol

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “LUCK”?
Duck.

4. What’s your favourite planet?
Venus, I suppose.

5. Who’s the 4th person on your missed calls list?
Christy

6. What is your favourite ring tone on your phone?
Billy Jean by the one and only..MJ!

7. What shirt are you wearing right now?
A brown one.

8. What do you “label” yourself as?
Other than awesome? Nothing

9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?
Today I wore Birkenstocks

10. Bright or dark room?
I prefer bright

11. What do you think about the person who last took the survey last ?
He's pretty rad-tastic

12. If you’re alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
The one beside the wall..and furthest away from the door

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Romeo & Juliet

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
Top secret!

15. What just so happens to be the best song in the world?
That's just too deep of a question to ask..

16. What’s a word or phrase that you say a lot?
"I can't even handle life right now"

17. Last favorite purchase?
I'm quite fond of the socks I bought on Saturday

18. Last furry thing you touched?
lol Ok......my dog

19. How many shows have you seen in the past 6 weeks?
Probably 6...12 is maybe a little more accurate

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Nada..but I DO need to delete the pictures I have on my digital camera right now..for some reason I get attached to them and feel like if I put them on a CD or just load them onto my computer that I'll lose them forever...

21. Favourite age you have been so far?
21

22. Your worst enemy?
I'll choose not to give any acknowledgment to people I dislike on my wonderful blog

23. What is your current desktop picture?
It's a hand reaching out to the sun over the ocean...I know, it sounds creepy but it's actually a really nice picture

24.What is the last thing you said to someone?
Goodnight

26. Do you love someone?
Yeah

27. Last song you listened to?
"Yesterday" by the Beatles

28. If the last person you spoke to on the phone was getting shot at, what would you do?
This questions is not worthy of an answer

30. Do you do the games in the ads on myspace?
I'm not aware of such games...but if I was I'm almost positive they would remain undone

31. What are your favorite Pjs?
I don't own PJs

32. What do you do when you pass graveyards?
I'll have to pay more attention to that next time I drive by one

33. Have you ever seen a star?
a shooting one. tons and tons..

34. How old do you think you’ll live?
Rocking chair old.

35. Have you ever been to www.*********.com?
?

36. List five things you want to do in your lifetime:
1) Quit work to go traveling for a year.
2) See Bright Eyes live.
3) Be a mom.
4) Go on a hot air balloon ride
5) Drive down the west coast (BC, Washington, Oregon & California) with a car full of friends

37. What do you put on your hamburgers?
Ketchup, mustard, lettuce, cheese and onions

38. Do you eat raw hot dogs?
Just the thought of that....no.

39. Do you like sushi?
Ick.

40. How much salad dressing do you put on your salad?
Just enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

36. List five things you want to do in your lifetime:
1) Quit work to go traveling for a year.
2) See Bright Eyes live.
3) Be a mom.
4) Go on a hot air balloon ride
5) Drive down the west coast (BC, Washington, Oregon & California) with a car full of friends


6. fulfill my promise to justin and buy him a pair of purple shoe strings