Monday, December 11, 2006

Live for weekends

Last week was pretty much crappy, so it was good to end it with a swell (but busy) weekend. I don't feel like typing about the whole thing, so I'll just post random pictures!

We're in the middle of making a "praying for the nations" board in the youth room...so here's stage 1! I'll post more pictures once we have the NCMI churches flagged & pictures of the families up!
We finally bought a shiny new TV for the youth room!!
The youth row was so full on Sunday I had to add an extra chair for myself! Usually we save a whole row & end up with half the seats being empty, so that's why I had to whip out the camera and get a shot

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hey did Daniel get his haircut?

I love how my face never graces your blog....

haha!

Tamara said...

I could very easily make it grace my blog! I have a few pictures that I've wanted to post, but have resisted the temptation because I know you don't like pictures. Soon I will go against your wishes lol

And yup, Daniel got his hair cut

Anonymous said...

i'm really sorry for the crappy week. i know what you're talking about though. i was reading my bible when i got home from school today and jeremiah 31 [the whole chapter] was mad encouraging for me and i know it will be for you too. He will build us up again.