Tuesday, January 02, 2007

1st of the year.

“My autobiography”

Prologue

1. Where did you take your default pic?
From some photography site

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Lulu's, white tank, lovely wool socks and a blanket

3. What is your current problem?
My internal clock in jacked up from staying up until 6am last night...but it was all worth it!

4. What makes you most happy?
Summer. The weekend. Family. Traveling. Friends. Camping. Good music.

5. What’s the name of the song that you’re listening to?
I always knew by Tilly and the Wall

6. Has anyone you’ve been really close with passed away?
Yeah

7. Do you ever watch MTV?
It'd be MuchMusic here..but no I hardly watch it anymore

8. Name something thats really annoying to you?
Ungreatful people
—————————————————————————–

Chapter 1:

1. Middle name:
Lynn

2. Nickname(s):
Tams, Tim-Tam, Tamale

3. Current location:
Computer room

4. Eye color:
Brun

—————————————————————————–
Chapter 2:

1. Do you live with your parents?
Just for another month...I'm super excited, but sad too

2. Do you get along with your parent(s)?
Yup..they're the greatest!

3. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married..it will be 25 years this summer!

4. Do you have any Siblings?
One younger sister, Andrea
———————————————————————————–

Chapter 3: Favorite…

1. Favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip

2. Season:
Summer & fall...mostly summer

3.Color(s):
Green & yellow
——————————————————————————–

Chapter 4: Do You..

1. Write on your hand:
Not usually

2. Call people back:
I try to

3. Believe in love?
Sure do

4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Beside the wall

5. Have any bad habits?
Not that I can think of

6. Any mental health issues?
Nope, ship shape.
———————————————————————————–

Chapter 5: Have You..

1. Broken a bone?:
No..knock on wood!

2.Sprained stuff?
Nope

3. Had physical therapy?:
Never

4. Gotten stitches:
Negative...wow I've lived a very harmless life so far lol

5. Taken painkillers?
Only after I got my braces

25) Are you paranoid?
I worry a lot

26) Are you impatient?
No

27) Who can you relate to?
Some people

28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
Why would this still even be a question?

29) Have you been burned by love?
Burned would be the wrong word

30) What’s your favorite pick up line?
Taaaacky

31) What’s your main ring tone on your cell?
People are strange by The Doors

32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Celebrating the New Year!!

33) What did the last text on your cell phone say?
top secret duh

34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
My own

35) What color shirt are you wearing?
White

36) Most recent movie you watched?
Anchorman

37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
Cell. Camera. Lipchap.

38) What color are your bed sheets?
Olive green

39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
I have no idea...not much

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Breastesss

41) What’s your favorite town/city?
I looove San Diego

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey they are making a sequel for batman begins with heath ledger as the joker!!!! it'ss be grand!!

Riteesha Mathew said...

nice... love it. happy new year!

Carin said...

oh I love when you wake up to your blogging misdemeanors and blog blog blog away! :)
I am home in a week... we have to have a serious 'tennis' match!
SQUISHES..