I must say - I am not quite ready for summer... but then I only got to enjoy the snow for a few days... but I certainly cannot wait for our next camping trip... adventures of CC n Tams... to be continued...
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) -e.e. cummings
4 comments:
Wowwwww. We both updated our blogs at the same time!!!!
I must say - I am not quite ready for summer... but then I only got to enjoy the snow for a few days... but I certainly cannot wait for our next camping trip... adventures of CC n Tams... to be continued...
Summer shall be grand! I am getting tired of cleaning snow off my van...
DUDE>>> I TOTALLY CAN RELATE>> I THINK I STARTED MISSING IT THE DAY IT WENT AWAY!!!
Post a Comment