Friday was a glorious day! Steph and I went for lunch, then we had planned to go out to the lake because Steph wanted to see it while she was visiting. We almost didn't go because the weather was really crappy...but thank God we decided to anyways! It was absolutely gorgeous. We were there for about an hour just taking pictures and walking around. Afterwards we headed to Ferry Island to do the same thing, but all of our batteries failed us (unfortunately) but it was still super fabulous to walk around. Even though it was bloody COLD. That last pictures are from later on that night. Enjoy!
Monday, January 08, 2007
You couldn't skate on it.
WARNING! If you're not into looking at pictures, this post will bore you.
Friday was a glorious day! Steph and I went for lunch, then we had planned to go out to the lake because Steph wanted to see it while she was visiting. We almost didn't go because the weather was really crappy...but thank God we decided to anyways! It was absolutely gorgeous. We were there for about an hour just taking pictures and walking around. Afterwards we headed to Ferry Island to do the same thing, but all of our batteries failed us (unfortunately) but it was still super fabulous to walk around. Even though it was bloody COLD. That last pictures are from later on that night. Enjoy!
The sun peaked out from the clouds JUST as we got to the lake..and stayed out practically the whole time we were there. Amazing!
I couldn't even handle life.
Glorious!
I just took this picture because I thought it was funny how there was snow on the ground..but that grass was still bright green. Lovely!
See those footprints? That's how far Steph walked out. She almost died. But she didn't. I'm glad.
The water was -so- clear where there wasn't any ice...very tempting.
Water droplet.
I wanted to run way out there so bad....but I held back.
I love trees.
Just because you can't go to the picnic site without playing in the roots.
I have to say this picture creeps me out..just how Steph's all blurry in the background, but looking at the camera. Ah!
Steph!
And then we went to Ferry Island..where my batteries died the second after this picture was taken. Noooooooooooooooo!
Ryan & Mark having a very important discussion at the youth leader's mtg Friday night.
After the youth mtg we went to the Artful Cup with these fine people..and Steph (behind the camera)
The snowflakes were gigantic!
And to end the night, Steph took my camera to capture the totem poles of BC.
Friday was a glorious day! Steph and I went for lunch, then we had planned to go out to the lake because Steph wanted to see it while she was visiting. We almost didn't go because the weather was really crappy...but thank God we decided to anyways! It was absolutely gorgeous. We were there for about an hour just taking pictures and walking around. Afterwards we headed to Ferry Island to do the same thing, but all of our batteries failed us (unfortunately) but it was still super fabulous to walk around. Even though it was bloody COLD. That last pictures are from later on that night. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Awsome pictures! You are very talented! I love the droplet one!!!
The roots at the lake are classic!
Yes indeed that was a very good day. I'll post my pictures within the next few days. We need to get some more pictures of totem poles.
WOW tams... you are quite the photographer - must say!! Incredible beauty - truly look professional!! Looks like a wonderful wonderful day!
those are super sweet.. i wish i had some big nice lake to take photo's of lol
Okay, those pictures are amazing! I'm so impressed. Wow!
nicely done tamara! great shots. hope theres more to come!
You never cease to amaze me tamara! I love scenic photos but i just don't take them very well....you on the other hand are truly gifted in this area!!!
Post a Comment