Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My poor dad!

My dad broke his leg at work today :( Definitely not cool since he's not the type of person who can sit still for long. He always has to be up building something or doing random projects outside. I feel sooo incredibly bad for him. To make matters worse it was his right leg, which would mean he can't even drive. Him and my mom are going to Prince Rupert tomorrow because he needs to get surgery on it in the morning. So if you guys could pray for him that'd be awesome! Just pray that he wouldn't get too down about being trapped in the house..and that his leg would heal quickly, without any problems. Thanks a bunch!

7 comments:

Christy said...

I am praying for your Dad! Sounds awful!

jessicabrandenbarg said...

Hey I will defenitly keep praying for him. How long do they think it will take for him to heal? That is so brutal, how did it happen?

Chris said...

Ya Ross... Nice one on the details... Geez. Tell your Dad I said he should've done it closer to PLAY OFF time so he wouldn't have to miss anything cause of work related issues. In all seriousness though hope he's ok and its nothing TOO serious. Please give us the nitty gritty. We'll keep in in prayer.

Stephanie said...

I was hoping I'd break my leg while I was there so I wouldn't have to leave. Hope he's ok. At least he has you to entertain him and he can catch up on his movie watching.

Anonymous said...

Awww poor uncle neil. I will pray for him also and update us on what happened girl!! miss ya and love you all!!

Carin said...

broken bones suck!! Praying for a quick healing... and an enjoyable journey on the road to recovery too!

Tamara said...

You guys are all amazing! Thanks for the prayers =D