Henny & I get the keys to our new place on Saturday! Which would mean the official moving date is Sunday! I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited :)
Now if only I could figure out where to start packing.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm so excited for you!!! Are you taking your bed with you??? Is anyone helping you move? I have so many questions.
tamara! ur moving??? where to? how come? with henny? thats awesome. pls tell me all!
love love.
i am moving friday evening if you need boxes just let me know.tanya
oh so super exciting - moving is wonderful!! well ok so I've had a hard go with it... but its exciting moving into your own place! You're a big girl now! tee hee
(if you need help let me know I can squeeze some time in for you!)
Congratulations! How excited you must be...if you need any help...just give me a holler!! Or should I say "holla"!! Take care!
Post a Comment