1st off...
Gwen, thanks so much for hosting such a great night! I had loads of fun and I know everyone else did too!
Girl's nights have got to be one of my favourite things & tonight was a gooder indeed. Nothing against guys, but you know lol We went over to Gwen's place at around 8pm and got home at 1am..and thankfully I don't have to work tomorrow so I can stay up to blog about it. We ate, visited, played apples to apples, laughed, ate some more and talked about things that I'd never even dream of posting on here for all to read. I just love hanging out and getting to know you girls who I don't normally spend much time with :) You're all so much fun to be around! We must do things like this more often.
Hopefully some new bloggers were born as a result of tonight! *major hint to both Michelle's, Joleen & Sonja!*
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I had a blast too! I am exausted today but it was worth it!
*stretch...yawn...* me too! Turns out Usko was hanging around in the basement, but fortunately he said the voices were all muffled, and the music was too loud... what a relief! :o
I had so much fun! Thanks to Gwen for hosting and to all the other girls for all the fun tims! Can't wait for the next one!
LOL That's hilarious that Usko was in the basement!
oh I wish I could have stayed later!!!
Usko was in the basement? That is awsome! But when did he sneak in?
I don't know! That's the creepiest part of all! He must have gone in through the basement door. I interrogated him like a Nazi, it was too funny, but apparently all he heard was huge loud laughing. He probably couldn't care less what we were all saying, he thinks girls just talk about recipes and pedicures. (Boy is he wrong!!!)
Why yes he is wrong!
Oh my...Usko was in the basement!
I'm envisioning him(although I don't know what he looks like...rather...a man)huddled up in a corner with his hands over his ears, possibly muttering, "please...are they finished yet?"
Yikes Usko, That sneeky dog oh well anyway I guess it's his house
Post a Comment