Happy 21st birthday Steph!! I know your day shall bring forth love, laughter and maybe even a trip to the colony to visit the graves of your ancestors who shall cast down pleasant spirits and graceful smokes and aromas of your past and present cupcake making abilities. And maybe even a chocolate bar.
Enjoy it!


6 comments:
Wow, thanks Tamara. Now I really want a cupcake. And holy, my hair is so short in that picture.
I love that picture! Too funny.
Happy Birthday Stephanie! I was 21 when she was born 21 years ago.
Tamara, I need you to show me how to put a little picture thingy beside my mame.
Joleen...You need to start a blog!!!
Tamara WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THE RANDOMNESS FROM?!
creeeeeeeper! hahaha. did u guys have fun on her bday?? what did ya do. 21st's are a BIG deal in aus- ppl go all out, throw big parties in hotel, rent halls etc... dress up, parents pay a fortune... speeches etc.... anyways yeah! haha.
happy belated Steph! if you were here for your birthday you know we would have had another great girls dinner out!
Post a Comment