Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Absense makes the heart grow fonder.

Wow.

I have been away from blogger for far too long. I didn't think it was possible to love it more.

Until now.

I have so much to update on and things I want to post I don't even know where to start.

We're in our new place..the first week went really well. It already feels like home which I'm so happy about because I thought it would be a slow transitioning process. Henny and Moriah are both awesome people and I know I'm going to enjoy living with them. We're determined for our house to be "the place" to go, so stop by whenever you want! Seriously, we get a little too excited when we hear a knock on our door.

I'm going to post pictures as soon as we get our couches (which will be around the 23rd.) Right now we're living like Tibetan monks with our lack of furtniture.

So yes, that is all for now! I could go on and on and post about 77 things, but I'll hold out for now.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay, your back!!! One day I'll come knock on your door.

Christy said...

I shall knock on that door in the near future!

starla said...

i would love to knock....but first you'll have to msn me your address!