I can't even describe how busy I am.
I'm not complaining by any means..because when I DO have the chance to just have a night to myself, I call someone over or find some way to go out and do something.
But still, I'm insanely busy. It's rare that I get to go home after work..or get to go home for more than 45 minutes before I'm off to something else. Or get to sit down and eat. I'm not too sure where I'm getting with this post, other than to explain to myself (since you all know) how busy I really am. I love it though.
It's midnight and I should actually be in bed right now since posts like this are the result of my being too tired and over thinking everything.
Here's a list. Because I feel like making one.
Movies I haven't watched in a long time, but NEED to watch very soon:
Forest Gump
Sleepless in Seattle
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Never Been Kissed
ET
Aladdin
Grease (I need to buy this one too.)
Sister Act (both 1 & 2)
I still need to have a shower so I really need to go.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Aladdin, that's on my list too. Wait... I'm confused, do you have the internet at your new place or do you go to your old place to use it?
Me...you...Never Been Kissed...Tortilla Chips...Nacho cheese sauce...chocolate...SOON!!
I just re-read that it could sound quite creepy to those who don't know about our hang out nights...
Har har!
i'm so into a sleepless night...and if you don't have it i have aladin (i have it memorized and on video)!
Actually I take back Aladin, I would rather we have one of our Independent Film nights.
Steph--an independent film night is officially on the planner for when you're here.
Christy--I have couches now that your pregnant self would love to sit on and watch Never Been Kissed. And I'm close to Safeway so we could EASILY pick up out goods last minute :)
Starla--You KNOW I'm game for a Sleepless night whenever you are.
Post a Comment