I had a grand time in Vancouver. We were insanely busy, and I'm so tired but I had a lot of fun...fun that I didn't think I'd have, so hallaaaa! Saturday we went shopping all day then ordered pizza into our hotel room (which by the way, the Pan Pacific is insanely nice), Sunday we had classes and the show all day..then went out to The Keg for dinner. Monday we also had classes and a bit of the show, then went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. And today a couple of us walked around GasTown and it was beautiful. I had never been to that part of Vancouver before so I got some great pictures. Which NEED to be posted.
I realize I've been lacking in the photo department and it's depressing me. My blog used to be so full of colourful pictures and swell things. Soon it shall start again. SOON. When it happens be prepared though because there's tons I have to catch up on. <--------Coming soon!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad you had a good time. How was it sharing a bathroom with four people? Can't wait for those pictures!!! Remember you still owe us the pictures of your new place too!
we are so glad to have you back - the world seems in disarray when you are not here... wink
Can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment