Friday, February 23, 2007

Thank-you guys!

I must say that I'm in such an amazing cell group..last night we met up at Dave & Wanda's and there were only 6 of us there. It's usually a small group, but yeterday was especially tiny! Buuut where 2 or 3 are gathered, He is there :) Adam was going to share his testimony, but since there wasn't many of us there we didn't want everyone else to miss out. So we just went around and shared about our weeks. I'm usually not the most open person, and I was just going to tell them to skip over me but I felt like I needed to share..and thank God (literally) that I did. I got prayer and instantly felt a lot better and a lot more at peace about certain things. So thank you guys so much! You really blessed me :) Next week cell is at my place and I can't wait!! I've never hosted cell before..hopefully I can live up to the standards lol

So tomorrow morning I'm off to Vancouver for the International Spa Show. I wasn't looking forward to going at all, but now I'm kind of excited. Shopping, in moderation, will be grand. I say "in moderation" because I plan to practice self control. Ah! lol The conference should be fun as well..and we're staying at the Pan Pacific which I've heard is nice so that's cool too. The only thing I'm NOT looking forward to is sharing a bathroom with 4 other girls.

**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**

Henny and I will be having our house-warming party Saturday, March 10th. So book that night off on your calendar because our house will be the hottest place in town!! Hallaaaaaa! If you need our address/phone number/other info talk to Henny at church on Sunday. Everyone's welcome! Steph, it breaks my heart into a million pieces that you won't be there :(

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Take a billion pictures and post them, then I'll feel like was there.

Carin said...

Have a safe and FUN trip Tams!

Looking forward to your party!! Yipee!!

Unknown said...

When are you getting back Tamara?! I itching to sew a bag for you!!