Friday, March 23, 2007

7th inning stretch to see Steph's uniforms

Today is the first inning (first day.) Steph made a deal that if I posted for 7 days in a row she would post pictures of herself in her theatre uniform AND her waitressing uniform. There's a catch though. I can't post whimpy posts. You know my 3-liners that I'm famous for before bed? Nope, you won't be seeing any of those for awhile!

As for why I'm using "inning" Baseball season is about to begin. And ever since I was little I remember my dad saying that when baseball starts, spring starts! And I'm currently obsessed with spring because we ALL KNOW what comes after spring! Halllaaaaaa!

Tonight is a rare night. It's Friday and I have nothing to do. I long for nights like these, but when they come I try to get out of doing nothing with everything in my heart. First I called home and check to see if my dad will come look at cars with me. Here's how that went. (unsuccessful)

"Sorry," says The Dad. "March Madness is on."

"But Dad, you don't even like basketball!!" replies Tamara who has nothing to do.

"I like college basketball." says The Dad.

"Dad, there's no difference between college basketball and NBA basketball. Even I know that!" retaliates Tamara.

"These guys have something to play towards." Says the dad who is now looking to enter into a deep sports conversation with his daughter who has nothing to do.

End of conversation.

So I get home and decide maybe I'll have someone over. Everyone I call isn't home! AH! Tonight I guess it's meant to be that I just stay home and do nothing.



Now I'm off to watch a little Eternal Sunshine.

2 comments:

joni said...

Yippee,, your goin for the challenge!! i soo wanna see those SHoES Stephaine wouldnt post..hehe one down 6 to go.

Stephanie said...

I knew you wouldn't decline, muhhhaaahhhaaaahhaaaaa.