
Whew!
10 more minutes in the shower and I wouldn't have made it!
What do I talk about today? Let me see....
My most exciting news for the day is definitely that I got to spend 2 hours at the hospital with Jenna and little Isaiah. Jenna looked amazing, and the little man's SO cute! And so tiny. My boss was kind enough to let me take the early afternoon off..which is rare, and even MORE rare that it happened to be on a Saturday that I would experience such luck. Seeing as Saturdays are absolute madness at work.


2 comments:
That was a close call!!!
Tamara i must have opened your blog like 20 times last night...phew that must have been close..i gave up and went to bed about 11:00ish ..good job dont give up... please..hehe
smokin' Stephanie you musta thought you had a win..lol
Post a Comment