Monday, March 26, 2007

A little late for the 3rd.

But Steph, I KNOW you'll forgive me! It is, in fact, a very special day (and with baseball comes the 3 strike rule)..which means I had absolutely -no- time to sit down until this very second. And I promise you with all of my heart that the moment I got home (like 2 seconds ago) I turned on the computer and rushed to Blogland.



What is the special occasion that justifies such short comings you ask? My mom and auntie Joy's birthday!!! They're pretty dang special. In fact if you did some research on the history of Terrace, you'd see that they were the first twins born at Mills Memorial. Which would classify them as celebrities in this town. Which means my day was BUSY! After church we went over to my grandma & grandpa's house for turkey lunch/dinner. Then we had birthday cake and wished that auntie Joy could have been there too...She lives in Smithers. AND she reads my blog, so HALLLAAAAAAAA auntie Joy! After that we played card games for like 9 hours. If you knew my family really well you'd know that we're a card game type family. Which sounds boring...but there's never a dull moment. Fights break out, people laugh, pee their pants, fall off their chairs and make fun of each other the whole time. Quite entertaining indeed. Once the games were done we went back to my mom and dad's house and I gave my mom a french pedicure...while my mom, dad, sister and I played Taboo. Love that game! Then we visited into the late hours of the evening which would explain the late post!

Steph, if you let this one slide (pardon the pun) I will forever be in debt to you.

5 comments:

joni said...

as you can see i have no life... actually i woke up and all i could think about was 'did tamara post in time?'.... ok i admit i am a blog junkie...hehe ... Steph U should let maybe just this one go as it was for a good cause and all.
ps i went to camps where your auntie/mom went they were so cool. plus good ole pineer girls..haha good times...

Tamara said...

Pioneer girls was the BEST!

Stephanie said...

I guess I'll let it slide... but there's a technique I must teach you, I use this when I'm late for birthday posts. I go to the settings and change the time zone so that I still make it.

joni said...

hahaha.. all you have to do Tamara is open every morning weather you have time or not..press save-draft..lol and there you have it todays post..lol haha i cant believe U change the time zone...(ok i am truthfully computer illiterate)..so i am amazed you can do that.. hahaha

Carin said...

ha ha - I think I drove past you as you were leaving! I was coming home from working at Northern Escape Heliski... too funny