That's right folks, the time has come for the wonders of this world to be revealed to each and every one of us. Steph, start snapping those photos and hold up your end of the bargain! Truly, I can't wait.Today was one of the most productive days I've ever had. Henny and I helped each other reach such amazing goals. We layed in my bed for an hour and read...then we made some lunch, then watched "Hook." THEN, after a 5 minute breather, we embarked on the adventure that one would call "Fever Pitch." Which seems quite fitting on a day like today, no? Now we're just sitting around in the living room..she's reading, I'm blogging and I will soon be tweezing my monster bushels that I call eyebrows. How did we get to live the life of such lazy people? IT SNOWED LIKE 19.9 FEET!!! Yes, it's true. Both of our work places closed. Hallaaaaaaaa! This has been my first snow day since high school and I'm enjoying every second of it.
Summer please come soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment