Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The 6th was almost snowed out.

That's right, due to the snow/slush/crap falling from the sky right now the 6th inning was almost canceled because of no power! That would have been tragic indeed. I sure love this weather..it's so joyful, lovely and down right stupendous. In fact, I can't WAIT to ice skate at the lake for my birthday on June 3rd. Bring your leg warmers and mittens!

I had a pretty short work day today. I started at noon and I got off at 5:30..something I could definitely get used to. Then Bonnie came over for dinner (tacos!) and then we rushed off to cell a half hour late.

The time for a survey has once come again:

My First Culinary Survey (I hate the word "meme")
  1. Most used gadget: Garlic press or cheese grater
  2. Most used item in the whole kitchen: Wooden spoon
  3. Last time I cooked for a crowd: I do small crowds..so tonight!
  4. Who had the most influence on my cooking: Mamma mia
  5. Most used spice: I haven't grown to know the names of spices yet...
  6. Favourite ice cream: Mint chocolate chip
  7. Coffee... ground or whole beans? I don't like beans..especially not coffee beans
  8. Peanut Butter... crunchy or smooth? Crunchy
  9. Pet peeve in someone else's kitchen: I could care less about other people's kitchens lol Sorry
  10. Too many in the freezer: Popsicles
  11. Wine... white or red: My taste buds don't enjoy either colour
  12. Evian water? When I buy water I usually don't buy Evian..it's the most expensive
  13. Favourite fruit: Strawberries, blackberries, watermelon and mangoes
  14. Vegetable I hate: Cooked peas...they ruin everything.
  15. Food mispronunciation that grinds my gears: It grinds my transmission when people say milk funny..you know "melk" "meelk" ANNOYING!
  16. Favourite sandwich: Turkey breast, havarti, mayo & onions..grilled
  17. Indispensable condiment: Mustard.
  18. Seafood? It has to be fresh (I'm talking it was swimming 5 hours ago) and even then I'm picky
  19. Salsa... with or without cilantro? Bleh, without.
  20. Carbs: Dr. Atkins is a fool.

4 comments:

jessicabrandenbarg said...

Hahahaha good servey.. i want to do it but im WAY to tired right now..
miss ya luv ya TONS
cheers sexy lady

Stephanie said...

lol, your surveys always make me laugh. One more day!!!!!

Gwen said...

MELK, that's great! My (childhood) best friend always said that and it makes me think fondly of her.

Jenny said...

Scott also says "melk"...yah he pronounces things funny!