Before I really start this post, I must show off my 2nd ebay purchase! I can't even handle life knowing that I can get lovely silver rings for under $20 (including shipping) when in town I buy a ring like this and it costs me $85! Anyways....
If things keep going this way you will all soon see Steph's work uniforms! Halllaaaa!
Today was quite grand. Work was steady, but not overwhelmingly busy. I was starving when I got home so Henny and I opened our fridge and realized we have way too much food. Not really a problem, but more than we could ever eat before it goes bad. SO we decided that we really need to start having people over for meals. And who was our first beautiful guest? BETHANY! The chef professionAL herself. We had stir fry...stir fry never fails. It was really nice having her over, especially since she's been away for three weeks up at the winter games. After dinner we just jammed on the bongos, banjo and guitar for awhile..you know how it goes.
I'm feeling a girl's night coming on soon. Its been too long.


2 comments:
I didn't think you'd make it tonight, but you pulled through once again!
There better be a girls night soon!!!!
Post a Comment