Monday, March 19, 2007

And here you have it.

The contents of my purse: Revealed.

1. Holy Bible

2. Wallet.

3. Cell phone.

4. Cigarette holder..which for me plays a money clip.

5. Blue beads. Brown beads.

6. Fishing line...to put the beads on.

7. A few lipglosses. You must have variety.

8. Nail clipper, french manicure strips, hair elastic.

9. Keys.

10. Gum.

11. Lotion.

12. Jello. I never leave home with out my J.E.L.L.O. Bill Cosby taught me well.

Christy pointed out the contents of my purse were bizzare...I guess she was right now that I examine them closely lol

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jello????????

Tamara said...

Jello popsicles :)

Jenny said...

You're contents aren't bizarre...not totally. The jello is a little "bizarre" but if I emptied mine you all would be laughing. Too bad I just cleaned it out.
A girl with a variety of lipglosses is a girl after my own heart! I keep at least 4...
Enjoy your day!

Michelle said...

The cigarrette holder, is a great idea.

Christy said...

How do you plan in making Jello while you are out and about?

Tanya said...

My question exactly Christy!!

Tamara said...

I carry a kettle in my trunk..and there's also plug-ins in my trunk. Just boil the water, add the jello, tie the bowl to the roof of my car and off I go. Jello in NO time!

Tanya said...

well that is not something common to make jello,now if everyone was to examine their own purse.Im sure jello might end up somewhere,I must say i carry more than you

Gwen said...

Hilarious, I can picture it now.

Tamara, I so love this post. What a glimpse into your mind. (prognosis: unusual, but not scary!)

Jenny said...

I've gone private Tamara...email me at sjstrom@telus.net if you want to be added as a reader.
Have a great day!