
Believe it or not, getting hit in the head by a football while wearing a helmet STILL hurts. (PS--look at Bonnie's face lol)

Steph, don't even begin to tell me that Kevin doesn't look EXACTLY like Ryan here. Ahh!

Leah wears her heart on her sleeve. As I sit here and slap my knee at how clever that was.

As Mark leapeth past the door of thy youth's room, he too shall experience true glory.

Leah stayed over at my place after youth and I decided to treat her to an Eminece paprika facial..it heats up a lot on your skin (as you can tell by our red faces)..I have no explanation for the expressions. None.

We did a belly cast on Jenna tonight...she was a great sport (minus some laughter, which was our fault anyways lol) and the cast turned out superb!
6 comments:
Yes, Kevin does indeed look like Ryan. What's going on in that first picture you posted?? Is it some wierd youth game? Jennas cast looks pretty cool, she should paint it.
Jenna's boobs look normal in that pic! We might not have to sand them down...
That sounds painful! And I am sorry if there are any men that read your comments!
looks like tons of fun
Christy, you make me laugh!
Sanding of the boobs? Ouch!
You're going to have to post a pic of that belly when its all painted up!! You two...well all of you (you all know who I'm talking about) have been so wonderful and such a blessing to Jenna...its very inspirational and such a good example to so many out there!!
okay that paprika mask looks painful!
Post a Comment